Spread on 4 acres In Kigali Special Economic Zone, KIGALI PLASTICS LTD that was established in 2013 is the leading manufacturer of PVC (Polyvinyl chloride) LI-piping systems in Rwanda, the third largest selling plastic commodity. PVC pipes are usually used for distribution of tap water, under and surface drainage and sewerage systems. KIGALI PLASTICS pipes are renowned for their durability, environmentally sound properties, performance and resistance to corrosion and flames. With a total of four manufacturers in the whole country, HOMART Group owns 60% of the market share in PVC pipes while the remaining manufacturers own 40%. These pipes are also useful in other industrial installations such as irrigation, conduit, plumbing and water supply.
We are located in the Kigali Special Economic Zone.
Visit our factory at the Kigali Special Economic Zone to see our products. Our team will be ready to take you around.